Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 on the 3rd

Today marks the 3 year anniversary that I became Mrs. WJC. My other half and I have been through alot together in our short time...(I could even reach so far as to say we've been to Hell and back) I'm talking life changing stuff, ya'll: births, deaths, near deaths, 100 mile moves, new jobs, terrible twos, shew!



But through it all, there is no one I'd rather watch Cops with.

There is no one else I'd rather grocery shop with.

There is no one else I'd rather cook bacon for.

There is no one else I'd rather be a parent with.

There is no one else I'd rather be a wife to.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I am glad you get to share your anniversary with ME & WAYNE!!!

House Queen said...

Happy Anniversary! Very sweet!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary, beautiful lady!!! Hope you have a great day!

Joyce said...

Happy ANNIVERSARY! Hope you had a good one. Just think through all those times look what a blessing you got. Sweet sweet little Parker.

We 5 Peas said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary again.

Braiden and his family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOOOOU!