Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged!

If you are reading this, and you have a blog, you've been tagged. Because inquiring minds want to know, you MUST repost with your OWN answers!



If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? clothes, purses, a new golf club, new shoes, and I would probably sneak and buy Parker some stuff

Favorite thing about your house? it's ours

Least favorite thing about your house? the location

What job would you pay NOT to have? the person who has to drive around a pick up the animals that have gotten ran over off the road

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Joey's office...just to see if his job is harder than mine :)

Favorite food: spaghetti
Quirks: I am weird about the way my dishwasher is loaded.
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
Isn't this a question for them to answer?? I would guess: small, happy, mom, wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, silly, semi-creative, anxious

Any regrets in life? yes, but would rather not discuss

Favorite Charity/Cause? March of Dimes

Favorite Blog recently? Who Wouldn't Want to Be Us?

Something you can’t get enough of? my family

Worst job you have ever had? pass
, I haven't had that many jobs
Guilty Pleasures? Wii, MTV, Naps

Got any confessions? My toddler still takes a paci

When are you most relaxed? when I am asleep

One thing you are bad at? Microsoft Excel

One thing you’re good at? poker

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? My stomach would not have a huge scar or a story behind it.

Who would you like to meet someday? Parker's wife, then I would tell her to move to Asia

Who is your real life hero? my grandparents

What can you not live without? food, air and water :) seriously, though - probably my family or a computer

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I'm not 100% sure what a
narcissist is, but I'm guessing I DISagree.

3 comments:

What The Hell Is This? said...

ok.. am I going to get an invite to that blog you like???

steph said...

just for future reference:
nar·cis·sism (när'sĭ-sĭz'əm) - excessive love or admiration of oneself

parker's granny said...

We don't have narcissism, that is why she wasn't sure what it was!