Monday, June 9, 2008

Vacation

Joey and I took a little road trip last week. We drove to the coast. We stayed on Tybee Island and spent some time in Savannah. Its so pretty there! Lots of history. I can't post all the pictures because there are so many, but I'll share my favorites.

Tybee Island Lighthouse. We climbed to the top!



And here is what we saw:


Forsyth Square in Savannah



House from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil


Where Forrest Gump was filmed waiting on the bus.




The beach at Tybee.







Sorry, Joey. I had to.

3 comments:

We 5 Peas said...

How amazing and beautiful! I'm so glad you guys had a good time.

House Queen said...

Sounds like a fun time. I know that Parker had fun at his "vacation spot" as well!

Braiden and his family said...

Looks like you guys had soo much fun! I am so jeleous! And you my dear look BEAUTIFUL!